Smallfield Place is a Grade II *listed Jacobean Manor House surrounded by beautiful formal grounds. It is set in a secluded rural location but, as it is only a fifteen minute drive from Gatwick Airport, it is easily accessible to London and the South East as well as to international visitors. It is offered to guests on an exclusive use basis, making it ideal for special events, anniversaries and family reunions.
The house comprises seven large bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. Three of the largest rooms can easily be used as family rooms. On the ground floor there are three large reception rooms, two sitting rooms, two kitchens, and a very attractive dining room. In summary, the house is fully equipped to make it the ideal place to host an event or have a relaxing time with family and friends.
- Perfect for intimate and sophisticated weddings in an informal and relaxed setting
- Ideal for small private gatherings or entertaining larger groups
- Seven luxurious double bedrooms - all en-suite
- Catering facilities / housekeeping and other services available as required
- Easily accessible to Gatwick, London and the surrounding area
- Stunning formal gardens in a rural setting - perfect for garden parties and outdoor summer events